One Day Course
Millions of pounds are lost every year by poor handling of telephone enquires. However customers who are well handled will call again and bring more business. This practical course will develop skills, confidence and effectiveness on the telephone.
- The importance of using the telephone and what it means to the business
- Professional telephone manner
- How to really listen, with helpful hints and tips...
- Receiving and making a telephone call
- Creating a great first impression
- Asking the right questions
- Do’s and don'ts – Complaints
- Being assertive on the telephone
- Useful and practical exercises
- Discussion scenarios
Team and individual task exercises:
- Benefits and costs of using the telephone
- Self assessment questionnaires
- Individual task: How well do you listen on the telephone
- The first 30 seconds - creating the right first impression
- Individual task: How assertive are you on the telephone?
- Group discussion: Dealing with complaints on the telephone
- Role play or discussion scenarios
- Delegate action plan – what are they going to use in their day to day role
Comprehensive delegate handout packs, containing practical and well written theory.
- Have a more positive approach to handling telephone enquiries
- The ability to control and diffuse situations
- Realising its just not what you say, but how you say it
- Capturing your client’s attention from the second the call is answered
- More aware of the importance of the call
One day course. Please note this course can also be delivered in-house throughout the U.K*.
£325.00 per delegate. This includes all course materials, attendance certificate, lunch and refreshments.
*We limit all our open courses to a maximum of 10 delegates allowing us to “care” for each one.