Two Day Course
This course is a valuable learning experience for those experienced and also those new to selling. Every sales person can gain from the fresh perspective taken on the course and the chance to apply new techniques practically.
The principles of effective selling are explained and related to each delegate’s business. Participants will also be shown in a practical way how to apply the principles in a face to face situation. Solutions are offered for all the common sales problems – from finding people who need their products or services through to ensuring the business is placed with them, as well as planning and managing themselves and their territory.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand why customers buy, and why they should buy from them
- Be more aware of the features and benefits appropriate to their product
- Ability to follow an understandable and beneficial sales track
- Listen to and communicate effectively with different people to achieve a win-win situation
- Overcoming objections without losing customers
- Plan and manage their area more effectively
- Gain more valuable business from existing clients (the easiest to sell to!)
- The six steps of selling
- Selling yourself first
- Initial meeting
- Identify needs
- Satisfy needs
- How to handle an objection
- Follow up
- Practical tasks and exercises
- Delegate action plans
Team and individual task exercises:
- Delegate action plan – what are they going to use in their day to day role
- Knowing what is good about yourself and putting it across to others
- Really preparing for the sale
- Asking the right questions
- Moving the sale conversation along at a steady pace
- Knowing your product/services features and benefits
- How to CLOSE the sale
- Practice overcoming objections
- Sales forms: Fundamentals of effective time management for sales people
- Sales forms: Putting activities into work
- Sales forms: Targeting New Accounts - Strategy
- Two sales case studies
- Building credibility – group discussion
- Task - listening for real accuracy
Comprehensive delegate handout packs, containing practical and well written theory.
Two day course. Please note this course can also be delivered in-house throughout the U.K*.
£650.00 per delegate. This includes all course materials, attendance certificate, lunch and refreshments.
*We limit all our open courses to a maximum of 10 delegates allowing us to “care” for each one.