One Day Course
When the business recruits the wrong person it can cost the business in poor performance, training, re-selection and valuable management time wasted. This course covers all the relevant recruitment and selection processes in order to “get the right person first time”.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Confidently interview potential staff members
- Be better prepared to interview others
- Find applicants quicker and more cost effectively
- Ask open probing questions
- Assess CV and letters correctly
- Clarifying the vacancy
- Helpful hints and tips
- Deciding how to recruit
- Assessing a C.V.
- Asking the “right” questions
- Listening skills
- Understanding body language
- Controlling the interview
- Making the “right” decision
- Delegate action plans
Team and individual task exercises:
- Benefits of recruiting the “right person first time”
- Draft job descriptions
- Creating practical interview questions
- Practice asking interview questions
- Listening exercise
- Advertising tips
- Exit interview questions
- Reference template
- Job spec checklist
- Interviewing questionnaire
- Staging interviews
- Delegate action plan – what are they going to use in their day to day role
Comprehensive delegate handout packs, containing practical and well written theory.
One day course. Please note this course can also be delivered in-house throughout the U.K*.
£325.00 per delegate. This includes all course materials, attendance certificate, lunch and refreshments.
*We limit all our open courses to a maximum of 10 delegates allowing us to “care” for each one.