One Day Course
Whether you’re pitching your services to a new account, presenting a formal report to top management, speaking before your professional association or even your town council, we have a course for you. ‘Presenting with Impact’ is packed with all the strategies, guidelines and principals you’ll ever need to present, persuade and win.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Confidently speak in front of others
- Prepare and practise presentations
- Sell themselves and their services more effectively
- Create interest in their chosen subject
- Be aware of what they do well and show it to others
- Benefits & costs of presentations
- 30 second commercial
- Objectives of a presentation
- The key is preparation
- Using visual aids and structuring your presentation
- Giving and receiving feedback on presentations
- Preparing for your audience
- Dealing with and managing nerves
- 4 P’s – Prepare, Practise, Polish, Persuade
Team and individual task exercises:
- Benefits of delivering powerful presentations
- The 30 second commercial
- Team presentation scenarios
- Feedback forms
- Individual topics for their own presentation
- Stand-up ice breaker
- Using Clichés – Making you sound different
- Understanding your audience profile form
- Delegate action plan – what are they going to use in their day to day role
Comprehensive delegate handout packs, containing practical and well written theory.
One day course. Please note this course can also be delivered in-house throughout the U.K*.
£325.00 per delegate. This includes all course materials, attendance certificate, lunch and refreshments.
*We limit all our open courses to a maximum of 10 delegates allowing us to “care” for each one