One Day Course
Motivation is the will to act. It was once assumed that motivation had to be injected from outside, but it is now understood that everyone is motivated by several different forces. An employee’s motivation is often a mirror image of that of their managers. Being a highly motivated individual will certainly rub off on others. In the workplace it is important to motivate your staff to meet the needs of the organisation and to make “work life” more fun and enjoyable.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Use their own motivational style more effectively
- Understand the styles of others
- Be more enthusiastic and clear on what they want to achieve
- Empower others
- Praise and reward others in a motivating manner
- Give their best every day
- What is motivation – and how motivated are you?
- Maslow – What makes employees happy
- Qualities that people want at work and home
- Sharing the motivation vision
- L.E.A.R.N Motivating others model
- Money, money, money - motivating or not...
- Respecting others
- The power of 4
- The Johari Window motivational model
- Motivation styles
- Discussion scenarios
Team and individual task exercises:
- Understanding motivation
- What motivates people at work/home?
- Variety of discussion tasks
- The Johari Window motivational model and detailed explanation
- Maslow motivation diagram
- Winners vs. Losers
- What are you waiting for?!
- Is money a motivator?
- Motivating yourself by fear and desire
- Detailed motivation scenario
- Individual motivation questionnaire
- Your motivation style
- Delegate action plan – what are they going to use in their day to day role
Comprehensive delegate handout packs, containing practical and well written theory.
One day course. Please note this course can also be delivered in-house throughout the U.K*.
£325.00 per delegate. This includes all course materials, attendance certificate, lunch and refreshments.
*We limit all our open courses to a maximum of 10 delegates allowing us to “care” for each one.