One Day Course
The focus of all modern management thinking and strategic business practice has to be the customer. Keep your customers happy and your sales will soar. Neglect your customers and your bottom line will suffer accordingly.
To sum up customer care in our view, is to treat customers the same way that you want to be treated.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand customer care and client expectations
- Use new tools to increase quality customer care
- Be more customer focused
- Able to negotiate a win-win situation
- Maintain higher customer retention levels
- What do customers expect and want
- Handling different customer scenarios and types
- Seven quality service standards
- Customer handling skills
- The key elements of customer care
- Dealing with customers in the right manner
Your team and individual task exercises:
- What benefits customers bring to the company
- Role mapping – understanding internal and external relationships
- Exceptional customer care crossword
- The Pie-Chart. Group task to clarify why customers STOP doing business
- If 99.9% is good enough, what can still go wrong?
- Customer service on the telephone
- Customer care role plays/scenarios
- Handling complaints role plays/ scenarios
- Customer service questionnaire
- Team task: Creating customer service rules for the workplace
- Dealing with internal customer service issues
- Understanding positive and negative attitudes
- Taking control of your personal attitude to customer care
- Delegate action plan – what are they going to use in their day to day role
One day course. Please note this course can also be delivered in-house throughout the U.K*.
£325.00 per delegate. This includes all course materials, attendance certificate, lunch and refreshments.
*We limit all our open courses to a maximum of 10 delegates allowing us to “care” for each one.