One Day Course
In recognising that staff are our most vital asset we must always provide the opportunity for them to reach their full potential. A lack of personal confidence can often limit an employee providing their full input into your business. This course will provide an opportunity for your staff to develop their potential and achieve a level of confidence that allows them to participate fully in their job.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Recognise personal vulnerabilities and negate them appropriately
- Establish positive attitudes and use them in daily life
- Reach their full potential and contribute completely to their occupation
- Use self-confidence to deal with problems in a constructive manner
- Lower stress and anxiety to provide an enthusiastic approach to work
- Promote positive feedback to their client base
- Gaining & losing confidence and the triggers for this
- Dealing with loss of confidence - how it impacts on you
- Building your confidence
- Fears and impacts
- Sounding and acting confident
- Different personality types (assertive/submissive/aggressive)
- Coping with anxiety
- Useful and practical exercises
- Delegate action plan
Team and individual task exercises:
- Understanding what confidence is
- How we gain & lose confidence
- Confidence and behaviour questionnaires - giving an instant score on where they are at the moment
- Ranking discussion task – an opportunity to display confident behaviour, with valuable feedback
- Basic rights exercise - gaining some of your rights back
- Overcoming negative thoughts
- Analysing common postures
- Assessing priorities
- Delegate action plan – what are they going to use in their day to day role
Comprehensive delegate handout packs, containing practical and well written theory.
One day course. Please note this course can also be delivered in-house throughout the U.K*.
£325.00 per delegate. This includes all course materials, attendance certificate, lunch and refreshments.
*We limit all our open courses to a maximum of 10 delegates allowing us to “care” for each one.