One Day Course
In order to manage your time and achieve business goals more effectively, you must be good at delegation. This course will cover the delegation process with practical exercises and proactive theory that will be easily implemented back in the work place. It will give participants more confidence to delegate tasks in a beneficial manner.
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Delegate tasks in a confident manner
- Follow a proven process: Plan Organise Motivate Control
- Earn more time to achieve other business goals
- Decide the best team members to give delegated tasks
- Handle delegation barriers
- What is delegation? and why we should delegate to others?
- Emotion behind delegation
- Benefits and costs of delegation
- What should we be doing?
- Responsibilities - Plan/Organise/Motivate/Control
- The “right” delegation process to follow
- Self assessment questionnaire
- Delegation scenarios
- Barriers to delegation
- Hints & tips
- Delegate action plan
Team and individual task exercises:
- Role play or discussion on possible delegation problems
- Benefits and costs of effective delegation
- Self assessment delegation questionnaire - giving an instant score on where they are at the moment
- Comprehensive delegation scenarios
- Discussion/task on what people should be doing
- Emotions behind delegation discussion
- Planning/organising/motivating/controlling task
- Delegate action plan – what are they going to use in their day to day role
Comprehensive delegate handout packs, containing practical and well written theory.
One day course. Please note this course can also be delivered in-house throughout the U.K*.
£325.00 per delegate. This includes all course materials, attendance certificate, lunch and refreshments.
*We limit all our open courses to a maximum of 10 delegates allowing us to “care” for each one.